To Build Your Confidence…
1. Go to a movie alone.
2. Lift weights.
3. Try surfing, water-skiing, or some activity you don't already know how to do. Could be riding a bicycle.
4. Take out the trash, set a mousetrap, do your taxes, build a bookcase.
5. Live alone, or at least move apartments in NYC without the help of family.
6. Train for (and finish) a huge physical test like a half-marathon.
7. Go to a scary doctor's appointment by yourself. I'm sure we all do this from time to time anyways....
8. Quit your job. It feels so good to take a job and shove it (and not be affecting anyone else's livelihood). (REMEMBER I am not the writer of these suggestions...Please don't quit your jobs for no good reason!!)
9. Fly to a foreign country by yourself.
10. Learn to stand up for yourself.
To Be Able to Look Back and Say "I Had Fun"… (noww....most of these are for the single ladies)
11. Witness something once-in-a-lifetime, like Jokulsarlon, a lake next to a melting glacier in Iceland.
12. Revel in being able to watch all the reality TV you want. I'm pretty sure no man will be able to stand as much Bravo TV as my roommate Erica.
13. Get drunk during the day, just because you can. Attend Santacon, the convention for Santas, or something similar.
14. Go on a date with someone who actually makes you nervous.
15. Go out with an older man who takes you somewhere nice and makes you feel like a million bucks.
16. Go out with a guy who makes you laugh ‘til it hurts.
To Get Perspective…(for all)
17. Be a good wingwoman. It's not always about you.
18. Chill with your widowed and single grandma. She knows "alone"!
To Make You Appreciate the Next Guy…
20. Do at least one Valentine's Day alone.
21. Attend a wedding (or 15) alone.22. Date the creeps. You'll really value the nice guys afterward.
Peace, Love and Blessings